Woohoo!! It’s time for my first Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge! This months theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of add an animal.
So I made this little cutie!
February 20th was National Love Your Pet Day! I don’t have a pet right now so I sent this little card to my friends dog! He’s a pug so he dosen’t look like this puppy but I bet he still liked it! My friend and I joke that he’s my doggy nephew.
1. First I cut the background with my card creator dies (And ripped the paper :P)
2. I cut the green square by just trimming it up (And then used it to cover up the ripped spot)
3. I cut the heart on my SNC and then went over it with some salty ocean distress ink.
4. Little Barney has too many open lines to cut on the SNC So I cut him out with my Gyro Cut. I colored him with copics!
5. I cut the banner piece on my SNC. Then used 2 puppy brads from Eyelet Outlet!
5. I glued it all together and then did something really cool on the inside (OK actually I did this first)
6. I used my SNC to write Happy Love Your Pet Day and then used a dog stamp set I have to stamp the border along the bottom in Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I forgot to take the picture before I wrote the message so that’s all the smudge on their…
I hope you’ll join us for this month’s challenge!