Back to another of my favorite things… Disney!!!
I kind of like that I didn’t do a traditional Mickey colored card. He really pops off on the brown and the dimensionals probably help to.
1. This is the other card I got out of the last white card stock base I cut.
2. I colored Mickey a long time ago he is colored with tombow markers.
3. Mickey was cut out on my SNC and so was the star.
3. I cut the layering papers with a 1/4′ border. The blue is from the stash, and the brown is from doodlebug desgins
4. I stamped the Hi! which is once again from the mystery stamp set.